Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

My name is Shelly Fiddler. I currently reside in Nashville, TN. I have been in love with the GSD breed now for several years. My first GSD was an American line who I put a AKC CD title on. He past away at 9yrs of age. Ever since then I have only own GSD's. I am now on the hunt for schH titles. My husband now has the fever and is currently active in training also.:p

We currently own two 6 month old Gsd pups. The female, who I am working with, is out of Max v. Tiekerhook x Amanda Canyon. The male, who my hubby is working with, is out of Eick Von Der Berger Hochburg x Adrie biblelenfeld. Both pups are doing great thus far and are showing great ability to title in SchH.

I am not a big poster for I am new to this sport and I am in the process of learning via reading and on the field.;)

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the board and am excited to read and learn more great stuff.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Welcome Shelly.........this is a great board.

Pics please..........;) :smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok..here we go with the pics. Introducing Chuna and Dakota.

Chuna is the sable. Dakota is the blk/tan More to come later!

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
COOL!!!

I have two Czech GSD pups also that are brother and sister......what a challenge it is to raise two at the same time......:p It is FUN though!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome Shelly,

I'm sure you'll find the board an interesting and fun place to visit. It can certainly be a learning experience. Glad you're here.

DFrost

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi Shelley, welcome on board. YES !!!! another GSD. I worked with Maxv.Tiekerhook last September when I called in to see Koos (the breeder), what a great dog! Where did you buy the pup from? Are you in Nashville or out of town? David Frost is in your area and very knowledgeable, I hope to catch up with him on the 16th when I'm in Nashville for a few days.
Robert

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
we absolutely need more GSD ppl on here or the mal ppl start getting above their raisin' :)

and with those 2 pups, well, i'm afraid i'll expect a lot out of ya (but don't expect a lot out of me, ok?). one of the mods here, bob scott, has a new pup out of amanda's full sister, angela. and we expect huge things out of both of them too!!

oh-welcome, BTW :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This Max x Amanda pup is crazy in drive, but you gotta love it!:lol: I am thinking she is a mal in a gsd suit the way she acts! I will need to load some vids soon.

Robert, I live in a suberb of Nashville. I have not heard of David Frost as of yet. We train in KY.

We bought both pups from the Houserhaus kennel. So far we are very proud of these two pups! They both are living up to their parents names! Max Tiekerhook is one of my fav dogs in the working world, along with his dad Nick.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
<<<<Robert, I live in a suberb of Nashville. I have not heard of David Frost as of yet. We train in KY.>>>

I heard he is the trainer for THP. I've also heard he's a jerk.

DFrost

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:p good one! I have been to most of the clubs around here, just had found the right one for me in KY. You know that is where the pros go..;) Just kidding! I am really the new kid on the block in this sport. So please bear with me!:smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know...I'm bad...forgot to post pics of Draco...he is just a pet btw! So here is Draco!

Thank you again for all the nice replies. Hope you enjoy the pics. I do look forward to becoming a part of this forum!:p

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
NICE "PET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :p

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Draco looks like a very nice pet indeed! Very cool action shots, like that first one looks like a flying sidekick. Nice name, too. We've got another Draco on this board. HP fan, I take it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Maren!

Draco is one of kind that is for sure! I did not get Draco until he was about 8-9months old. Sure do wish I was in the sport back then, b/c I really think he could have made the cut! He is the type of dog you look at and say..gee..if only I had him when he was 8wks and active in SchH.:-& Oh well, he is one heck of a dog and enjoys protection. He has only been doing protection work for a little over a year now. He is currently 7 yrs and will be 8 in Nov. Kind of small for male but we love him!:p

I am a HP fan, however, I got his name from Dragon Heart! He is named after a Dragon.:-o

Hi Gary! Pups are sure fun, but a lot of work! Really makes it difficult when you are raising two!:lol: I am just gratefull that I only have to train one at this time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts