Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :lol: My foster kitten is 8 weeks old and I was a bit unsure how the mal Elza would deal with it, seeing as the youngest cat she knew in this house when she was a pup was 8 mths old. So as you can see she sees it as a sort of pup. The pics look scary but she loves the kitten to bits lol :lol: Sorry if the pics are a bit big, but you can see the bite better lol
Mates

Ok where is the cam!

Careful I hit back!

Gentle bite

Keep your head together!

Thats one full bite! :eek:

Come back you :lol:

Dry-up time-out by the heater

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Those pictures are way to cute. Beautiful expressions captured of both Elza and the kitten. :) It amazes me to see things like this, because I know a cat would need at least nine lives to live in a house with my dogs -thanks to the teasing and antics of the cats living next door. :(

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I tried that once with Cujo, but it was a real bloody mess so I didn't wanna post those pics online ;)

Kidding ofcourse, great pics!
Cujo got all scratched up, huh? :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
382 Posts
That is so sweet that she loves the kitten so much! Mine hate cats :( If they even see one across the street they go crazy. My doberman starts making all kinds of whine - chewbacca sounds.

Those are great pics though, please keep posting more as the kitty gets older :D

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I'm glad my dog wasn't culled. He obviously listens to leave it quite well. Lord Almighty, Jeff, is there a reason you've got to slam either me the newbie or my poor $90 pound dog of dubious origin today? If I have a problem on the training field with my dog, that can be my excuse. If you have a problem on the training field, what's yours? Oh yes, that's because you never have any. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Why bring a spoon to chop down a tree?
Because it's dull, you twit, it'll hurt more!

Best movie line ever. 8)

Anyways, not everyone has thousands of dollars and hours to blow on their dogs and mockery isn't the best way to give new folks advice, FYI. My dog suits my purposes for now. I don't mind going through through the learning process on him as anything he achieves is just fine by me.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I tried that once with Cujo, but it was a real bloody mess so I didn't wanna post those pics online
Ain't that the truth Mike! Hey, my wife is still looking for her cat and I'm not sure what to tell her. Any suggestions? :-({|=

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
maren--don't let him get to ya (remind me of this when he gets to ME, ok?).

jeff is the absolute BEST at playing the devil's advocate; but he does make a person think, at least a little ...

·
Registered
538 Posts
My dogs don't hurt my cats, but only because they know I'm watching, and they make every kind of excuse imaginable to try. :p One time I called them in from outside, the GSD saw the cat leap and break something, and he ran for him and crashed into the kitchen table, which slammed against the wall and almost fell on top of him (it was a glass table), and all he could think of was where that damn cat went.

Stupid household. :evil:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts