Working Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What was your favorite thread on this forum?

1K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike Schoonbrood 
#1 ·
Who was your favorite poster?

Who was the most irritating?

Who was the worst poster?

Most informative?

Least informative?

And where the heck is that annoying Jenni?????

#8 ·
I liked that one about giant dogs that would do well in Alaska, were protective, but wouldn't bite small animals, would love to pull stuff around and work, but wouldn't require too much excersise. Oh, and they're AKC breed description had to include all sorts of catchy kennel-blind nonsense.

I think it was this one...

http://www.workingdogforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1884

Or maybe this one...

http://www.workingdogforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1904

Nope, wrong again, this one...

http://www.workingdogforum.com/phpb...&start=20&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

#12 ·
My most irritating has to be Lou Castle. He types 40000000000000000000000000000000 words per second, and obliterates my ability to respond to his responses. :lol:

Favorite poster? Has to be Dick. Comes in and actually pissed me off in three threads or less.

I never am pissed off. Usually amused, or horrified at the crap that comes out of your mouths. :eek: :twisted:

The worst poster which shall not be named was horrified that I said she had Von Munchausens. :lol:

#16 ·
Who was your favorite poster?
David Frost, Gregg Tawney, Greg Long, Al Reanto.

Most excellent and favorite overseas poster with a mexican first name:
Selena van Leeuwen.

Most informative?
Lou Castle...by faaaaaaaaaaar. Connie Sutherland: Best Researcher.

And where the heck is that annoying Jenni?????
Bannished...in an act of despotism.

mod edit...a little act of despotism, if you will...your point was made regarding this forum member before.

Least appropriate use of smileys:
Jeff Oehlsen.

#18 ·
I didn't think we had "threads" here. Just one stream of consciousness cut up for the sake of web page presentation.

Best members for me are usually the ones that don't post a lot. My commie buddy Melissa Mims, Doug Wendling (not a communist), Mike S., and The Voice Of Reason, Officer David Frost. I learn a lot from them via PM and wish they'd post more. My guess is they are too busy training dogs. :twisted:

Mouthy ones like Bob Scott, Lou, Jeff, and Connie. :wink: All have helped me from making some really dumb mistakes with my dog. Many of the Euros because if the English is bad I can pretend they're actually intending to agree with me. Our worldwide folks always have neat vids and let me catch up on Europop music I hate.

All of the locked threads usually have some merit before it dives into "you're dumb, no you're dumb."

I like any of the forum members gutty enough to show faults with their dogs, and am generally skeptical of those who have faultless dogs. Jeff's posts about his Mondio exploits still make me laugh. Much funnier now that I've met one of his club members who affirmed the trial went that bad. :lol:

#21 ·
Connie Sutherland said:
Woody Taylor said:
... Best members for me are usually the ones that don't post a lot.
Like MIKE! :lol:
Yes, Mike S is my personal hero. Not because of dogs, but because of his jet ski-leather apron-working duck-dutch/floridian hillbilly lifestyle.

:lol:

#26 ·
Connie Sutherland said:
Tim Martens said:
... david frost...gets his point across very well without having to type streams and streams of worthless dog psycho babble. ...
Like Bob Scott, who is a limitless font of experience in about 13,000 areas of dog training.
yes, yes. i knew i would forget somebody. i'm sure there are others i'm forgetting too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.