Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
What an idiot. I'm of the opinion, if a dog doesn't eat, it will tomorrow, or the next day. I put the food down 30 minutes, after that it's picked up. They soon learn to eat. I haven't eaten dog food since I was 4 or 5. Oh sure the occasional Milk Bone, but not food. ha ha

DFrost

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Hey! Where's the problem?
When my oldest daughter was a baby, I discovered that milkbone dog biscuits lasted lots longer then those soggy Zweback ? crackers for teething biscuits.
Least wise till my wife found out:eek: . The kid really liked em! :D :D :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bleck! I wouldn't feed that to my dogs, much less to myself. Though I have sampled some dog treats...simon and hueys...not too bad :p

·
Banned
101 Posts
hahahhaha! I'd never eat dog food unless it said "100% human consumable". I know what is in the cheap dog food, I'd puke if one kibble ever touched my mouth. Thankly I use raw diet now, though I wouldn't eat any of it myself!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I haven't eaten dog food since I was 4 or 5

My first words were, "dog food", spoken in a disgusted tone of voice. I was copying my Grandmother, who kept catching me in the pantry, sharing food with her dogs. One for you, one for me...... She'd come in and say, "Stop that! That's dog food! I did grow out of it.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Eating to much dog food killed a guy that lived down the street.
He was laying in the middle of the street cleaning himself when a truck ran over him. :---) :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts