Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
They were probably just asking her to go hang out with the APBT breeders selling pups in the parking lot.

But seriously, that's a lawsuit.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
with the documentation/witnesses she has, seems like a nice fat lawsuit would be in order. but that's just me--i'm in kind of a litigatious (sp?) mood here lately :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
without reading the article:

i wouldn't paint "Wal-Mart" with such a broad brush. this was probably one idiot manager of one store. not only is there civil liability, but criminal as well. not sure about other states, but in California, it's a misdemeanor to not allow access to service dogs.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Woody Taylor said:
They were probably just asking her to go hang out with the APBT breeders selling pups in the parking lot.

But seriously, that's a lawsuit.
But that's seriously funny too. Any given Saturday in my neck of the woods.

DFrost

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tim Martens said:
without reading the article:

i wouldn't paint "Wal-Mart" with such a broad brush. this was probably one idiot manager of one store. not only is there civil liability, but criminal as well. not sure about other states, but in California, it's a misdemeanor to not allow access to service dogs.
Apparently there were two idiot managers and a handful of employees. Ignorance abounds.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
If it were me, I'd not have left; they'd have had to either physically drag me out or call the cops, and wouldn't THAT have been something - if they'd have called the cops to make her leave, and the cops got there and told them there was nothing they could do!

This kind of thing makes me mad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts