Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Lyka's movie

The pool part is funny.

Man, she is so curious and busy! That was cool when she tried to pick up the toy that was twice her size, and I love that grin when she dashes back to you after every foray.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Lyka's movie

Connie Sutherland said:
That was cool when she tried to pick up the toy that was twice her size
LOL she DOES pick up toys 2 and 3 times her size, trips over em, rolls over, then does it again, but she dropped it when I had the camera rolling.

Now that she's kinda settled down into her new home she's not peeing every 5 minutes so she gets to be crated a bunch n go out to pee every couple hours. The first few days I thought her bladder was broken :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Re: Lyka's movie

Mike Schoonbrood said:
Connie Sutherland said:
That was cool when she tried to pick up the toy that was twice her size
LOL she DOES pick up toys 2 and 3 times her size, trips over em, rolls over, then does it again, but she dropped it when I had the camera rolling.

Now that she's kinda settled down into her new home she's not peeing every 5 minutes so she gets to be crated a bunch n go out to pee every couple hours. The first few days I thought her bladder was broken :lol: :lol:
One of mine (the Pug) has a love of toy-chasing, and it's hilarious when I toss a floppy stuffed animal that's quite a bit bigger than he is, and he runs to it, stands on the dog equivalent of tiptoe, head high, to kill it by breaking its neck, then dashes back with it, tripping over the toy's feet. Then he wrestles it up onto the sofa (dogs allowed on one sofa) to finish it off. It's a big job and it leaves him panting, with his head on the toy while he catches his breath.

I'm so glad Lyka's bladder isn't broken! :lol: It's small, though!

You know, I've read that the human female bladder is smaller than the male's (not just proportionately by size). Wonder if it's true of dogs...?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love how her tail wags in a complete circle one way and then unwinds the other way when she is barking at Cujo. What a cutie.

If you padded ankles she'd have something soft to sink her teeth into without causing permanent injury to yourself. :lol: :lol: and you could work on her drives by putting your ankles in motion. :wink:

How old are they when the ankles lose their appeal?

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Julia Tompson said:
I love how her tail wags in a complete circle one way and then unwinds the other way when she is barking at Cujo. What a cutie......
:lol: :lol: :lol: I had to go back and watch again. Good eye, Julia!

She is like a helicopter taking off with the rotating tail!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Julia Tompson said:
I love how her tail wags in a complete circle one way and then unwinds the other way when she is barking at Cujo. What a cutie......
:lol: :lol: :lol: I had to go back and watch again. Good eye, Julia!

She is like a helicopter taking off with the rotating tail!

When I watched again, here came the dogs to the desk again when they heard her bark. :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Mike, she doesn't look at all well. If you send her to me for 10-12yrs I'll try and diagnose here illness. :D :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL nah Bob I'll take my chances :p

I need to figure out a way to get some night time video of her... that's when she really shines, oh my god she's a lil psycho right before bed time!!! LOL, takes alotta effort to get a leash on the girl. I think Patrick got some video of some of her psychoness last night, I'll try to get that from him one of these days.

She likes sliding down car windshields too:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Selena van Leeuwen said:
Dick says: she´s already a real b*tch :lol: :wink: Female all the way :lol: 8)
Who's he calling a bitch!???!!! Oh wait... yeah... she really is LOL, and getting worse by the day. You breed these lil monsters (or worse? lol) so I'm sure I don't have to tell you that video was very mild compared to how she can get :lol: It's great! So much fun getting your ass chewed by a dog that weighs 7lbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts