Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missing for 7 days: Cortez, an 8 month old dark sable male German Shepherd in the Lake Columbia area of Arkansas. Cortez is a very friendly puppy with a tattoo number of EB6EPC4 in his right ear, weighing around 65 pounds. Contact information - 918-363-8108 or 918-607-1001.

I am cross posting this with the permission of Karla Calderon. This is a dog they bred & sold. The owner lost the dog from his fenced yard.

Moderators, if I have put this in the wrong section, or if inappropriate for this forum I apologize.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Becky, I didn't even know there was such a thing! I joined & posted, but it's pending approval since I'm new. If you are a member maybe it would be faster if you posted it, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Karla has some additional information on the lost dog. He is wearing a blue reflective collar with owners name and phone numbers: Reed Woodard 870-310-4542 (home) & 80-518-3802 (work)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Woody, I doubt any disrespect to parents of missing children was intended. It is a way to make it known at glance what the group is about. It seems to be very successful in recovering animals.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes isn't just an amazing coinkidink how those colored terror alerts would go up every time the current administration needed to redirect the publics attention? Not any more, the boy cried wolf once too many times.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
what i recognize is that a good program should not be shot down because a few morons would abuse it. if we did that, there would be no programs....

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tim: Which morons are you talking about the ones who abuse the Amber Alert Program or the ones who abuse the Terror Alert Program?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
so do they get some kind of tax deduction for being philanthropists then??? (you'd think a person that can spell that could remember JN name.....)

if so, i'll see what i can do to get the tax deduct...!!!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
so do they get some kind of tax deduction for being philanthropists then??? (you'd think a person that can spell that could remember JN name.....)

if so, i'll see what i can do to get the tax deduct...!!!
how dare you water down the phrase "tax deduction" by using it in this context. federal income tax laws are no joke and when people overuse it like this, it devalues the very foundation of an american institution...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts