Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been a long time since i dropped in

am wondering if it is now easy to post images.....such as dragging and dropping from my desktop

one of the biggest weaknesses of tgis forum was that you had to post a pic somewhere and then transfer it to here

sure hoping that has been improved

if so, please point teh way or upload a new FAQ, etc

regards
rick in japan

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....was gonna edit a typo but can't seem to find an "edit" icon .... is it possible to quickly edit a post now ?

·
Administrator
140 Posts
been a long time since i dropped in

am wondering if it is now easy to post images.....such as dragging and dropping from my desktop

one of the biggest weaknesses of tgis forum was that you had to post a pic somewhere and then transfer it to here

sure hoping that has been improved

if so, please point teh way or upload a new FAQ, etc

regards
rick in japan
Hi Rick,

Uploading images is incredibly easy now. You can drag and drop, copy and image from somewhere else and paste it or use the traditional upload option (or link option) as found in the editor below.

-Mike

·
Administrator
140 Posts
....was gonna edit a typo but can't seem to find an "edit" icon .... is it possible to quickly edit a post now ?
You can find the the edit button in the below image (top right of your post):

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts