Working Dog Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,567 Posts
Jay:

PS - Jeff if you have never seen a perfect asshole wraped in plastic then I will share this with you - all you have toi do is look at your drivers license.
Signed gladly,
Allen Byrd

nothing personal meant but you see Jeff I can take all the shit you have to dish out and more, just know that I can dish it out as well. Got to go for now as it is getting to hard to keep from laughing.
I don't think so Allen....or you wouldn't be so fixated on what Jeff says. LMAO Besides, you don't know real assholes very well so I doubt you buy and sell them daily. The best compliment you can give a real asshole is by acknowledging he is one....especially a perfect one. =D>

·
Banned
5,567 Posts
Oh, sorry Jerry, for some reason I thought the topic was Jeff. Must have got that idea from reading Allen's posts. Looking back, I see the topic is something I don't know anything about so I will bow out. Only jumped in because I do know something about assholes. LMAO

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Its alright Allen, I don't mind being called kid. I actually thought it was funny. Stuart is just trying to find out some info so he will get a good dog that can be trained well and produce the results that he wants, and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't take Jeff personal guys, he is just being Jeff. In reality he would probably be a fun person to train with seeing that he likes to cut up so much. He might fit right in with us. Maybe..:-k LOL
HAHAHA, the Damn Lyda boys and what's his name!!![-X
Jerry the voice...Hope this thing pans out, the bear for me...Bouvier puppies will hit the ground Valentine's Day and I haven't a soul who has seeds big enough to sling food into the kennel for the beasts!
Some day brother, some day!

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Oh, sorry Jerry, for some reason I thought the topic was Jeff. Must have got that idea from reading Allen's posts. Looking back, I see the topic is something I don't know anything about so I will bow out. Only jumped in because I do know something about assholes. LMAO
Don...there is tight a**, little a&&, BIG a%%%, and wise a^^. And the best [email protected]@ around is FREE! =D>:p

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Quote: As usual Jeff needs to mind his own damn business and just butt out if he has nothing of worth to add on the question

Since when the **** are you in charge of shit ??
Your tone implies, you think, you are! :-& Cut this guy some slack and let him ask his questions, how the hell else will he get answers? Everyone starts at the bottom of the knowledge barrel.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
"Everyone starts at the bottom of the knowledge barrel."

And some are Destin to Remain there!......:p

Just kidding, Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I don't get how asking about a breeder and their dogs is silly? How many just believe, what the breeder themselves have to say? He's asking about a certain dog, how he produces and by people who have actually SEEN the progeny and/or worked them. Not so easy for him to just fly accross the country and see for himself, all the dogs that peek his interest. Not to mention he would not being seeing much of what the dogs produced, just the dogs themselves.

I think asking how a dog PRODUCES is an excellent question. Doing what one can, is better than doing nothing at all and then crying on here, about the BYB crapper you picked up, before he knew anything like this board existed.

Questions and discussions are what these forums are about, are they not? Oh wait no...bashing comes first. #-o

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know if anyone has purchased any puppies or adult dogs from True Haus Kennels and if anyone is training there dogs and how are they doing.
Owner Jim is rude and condescending. I emailed cindy about a pup i wanted. Told her my commitment to have the K9 trainined professionally and gave the info of the k9 academy . There were none available so we decided i would pay a deposit and get on the waiting list. As an afterthought Cindy mentioned an 11 month male who was returned by their customers because he was "to much dog for the person... and so i ask cindy a couple ?s about the dogs experience so far and i asked if hes a big puller because i had issues with a dog in the past and wanted to see if this dog had 11 months of attention or kennle time. So the next response comes from Jim who i had never spoken with before. And based on me saying i didnt want an 11 month old dog if he hasnt had any leash work...here is what this steller personality had to say to a prospective client...

****"the dog has had good starting OB it is so easy to fix a dog that pulls on the leash, witch leads me to believe you do not have much experience with dogs you would most defiantly need professorial help. That is the simpleness problem to fix leash walking.."****

Sorry bud, repect is everything and you need to learn some!
Imagine you go to a professional in any field and they try to make you feel inadequate for not knowing what they know, even though you are doing your research/paying for professional help, ect. Then some gate keeper wannabe thinks they are catching you at somthing and yourjust being honest trying to get your foot in the door

Alas, i got my pup from Zeal in WISCONSIN ... out of the 5 pr 6 kennles i was in touch with TRUEHAUS was the only one who provoked me...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts