Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Bob has neglected to post enough pictures of Trooper, we got a little group shot at training this morning. Cuteness overload...well, the puppies anyways! ;) Fawkes is now 11 weeks and Trooper is 8 weeks. Fawkes actually looks like a Mal. Trooper looks like a fuzzy little bear cub. :smile: Will have a short video up shortly.

·
Registered
580 Posts
they are both ADORABLE! Trooper looks like he is already as big as Fawkes - and I see the look of the devil in Fawke's eyes... :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Quote Maren: "Trooper looks like a fuzzy little bear cub"!
If those big ears of Troopers ever come up I think he's a GSD. :smile: ;)

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I don't know about that, Jeff. I am intending Fawkes to be the start of my new breeding program for Malinwhawhas: teacup sized Malinois/Chihuahuas that would just be carried around everywhere and shiver, but still have high ankle destroy drive...if you ever let them walk on their own power, that is. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
We HAD to hold them! On the ground the carnage was just to much for the camera. :smile:
"Black Mouth Cur"! HMMMMM! Just a bit fuzzy for a Cur but I'll keep that registration body in the back of my mind if he doesn't work out.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i would venture to say that when Fawkes is a year old maren will still be able to pick him up for a pic and will still have that evil look in his eye, and that bob will NOT be picking up Trooper (in fact, may be glad if he has T to where he isn't "snuggling" on bob there-by preventing bob from standing for a pic), that T will be a completely different color-this is where we require pics, bob!.

almost (but not quite) makes me wish i lived near st. louis....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts