Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Bob has neglected to post enough pictures of Trooper, we got a little group shot at training this morning. Cuteness overload...well, the puppies anyways! ;) Fawkes is now 11 weeks and Trooper is 8 weeks. Fawkes actually looks like a Mal. Trooper looks like a fuzzy little bear cub. :smile: Will have a short video up shortly.

·
Premium Member
21,867 Posts
Quote Maren: "Trooper looks like a fuzzy little bear cub"!
If those big ears of Troopers ever come up I think he's a GSD. :smile: ;)

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
Bob, your dog looks like a black mouth cur pup. Naturally the Mal pup is ugly. What is wrong with you two?? All puppy pics need to be on the ground horribly savaging some sort of object.

Obviously I need to be a director.:smile: CUT! ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I don't know about that, Jeff. I am intending Fawkes to be the start of my new breeding program for Malinwhawhas: teacup sized Malinois/Chihuahuas that would just be carried around everywhere and shiver, but still have high ankle destroy drive...if you ever let them walk on their own power, that is. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,867 Posts
We HAD to hold them! On the ground the carnage was just to much for the camera. :smile:
"Black Mouth Cur"! HMMMMM! Just a bit fuzzy for a Cur but I'll keep that registration body in the back of my mind if he doesn't work out.

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
BMC's are some pretty good dogs. I don't think I would throw one out.

No film of the carnage.........WTF is wrong with you guys. You had the whole gofball lets look at the creek and get girardia thing going on, but no carnage.

Man, I am disapointed.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i would venture to say that when Fawkes is a year old maren will still be able to pick him up for a pic and will still have that evil look in his eye, and that bob will NOT be picking up Trooper (in fact, may be glad if he has T to where he isn't "snuggling" on bob there-by preventing bob from standing for a pic), that T will be a completely different color-this is where we require pics, bob!.

almost (but not quite) makes me wish i lived near st. louis....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.