Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
selena,

i don't recall robbie being a flyer. the stick attack videos i've seen of him, he definately was more of a blocker. does he only fly on the back attack and not on the stick attack? or is he flying on both these days and if so, how did that change?

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ Amber, stick is a branch (sp?) of willow, "hazelaar" or "vlier" (don´t know english name).

@ Tim, he normally isn´t much of a flyer like spike, but he felt challenged :wink: They both block eventhough they fly.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Great pictures, as always, of Spike and the decoy working Selena! I like the 3rd one posted here - don't think he could open his mouth any wider in anticipation of the bite. Really like those faces of the decoy that are captured, gives you an idea of how hard the impact is.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
According to Babblefish, hazelaar=hazel and vlier=elder. Lovely pics, as always!

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes :wink: i have to learn 1 of my clubmembers to work my cam when i start training Anne again..so I have working pics of her to.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hil Harrison said:
well they are really good :eek: you must have hidden talents. Looks like Patrick van T. en Harm have some competition now on the "photo taking" :wink:
Every training a bit better :wink: Last sunday was great photo wheather, a little sun, not that cloudy and last but not least NO rain.
If there is a bit sun, the pics already get about 50 % better :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts