Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Art Lavely for getting some cool action shots today! Sorry Art, I forgot to email myself the pic of your boy, I will post his photo tomorrow.

My lil girl pretending she's all grown up:

Art's Favorite Shot :lol:

Cando:

Cujo even prances like a showline with the sleeve in his mouth:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I love that first picture! That lil dutch shepherd looks good! Very nice pictures!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
oh miss lyka looks AWESOME!!!! it's like "let's get up close and personal" there--what a hot-rod :)
and cujo--my god, do you realize you could pimp those pics on "some" forums/websites?? what "angulation", what "drive + angulation", what "pigment + drive + angulation"......
love ya mike!! but i want the REAL GSD, ok? lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I have to chime in on this one......\\:D/ Thanks for the props Mike, it was all fun.

Seeing Lyka go after Ed on the sleeve was something to see in person. For a young dog, she (In My Limited Opinion) is showing a lot of natural aggresion to the helper and would like to eat Ed IF Mike let her. LOL

Seeing Lyka has completely changed my way of thinking about Dutchies and I think that most would feel the same if they could see her work for real. Growing up,working K9 dogs were all German Shepherds and that is changing by the day. OPD here is even getting a KNPV Dutchie this month.......Hello!

The picture you didn't see is when Lyka actually was sweet to me, I thought I was gonna fall over!

Cujo is a nice showline, Mike has done some good work developing him and he might actually be learning some things from his 'lil sister.......:-k

Maybe I should send Magnus over to bunk with Lyka?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I love Lyka! My very favorite thing in the world is a medium sized dog with heart. Given a choice (and equal working ability), I'd never again own another dog over 65 lbs. She looks awesome!!

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lyka? A Medium size dog? Midget maybe... LOL. She was 37lbs last time I weighed her, she might be 40lbs now ;) 21" at the whithers. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I've gotten to really like her pocket size and big dog temprement.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Mike,
Gorgeous Girl......are you bring pups to the table with that one????

I know, I need to not think like that....hee hee....she reminds me of my Mali girl with her structure and tenacity.

Cujo is pretty good lookin as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts