Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some photo's from yesterdays training: Coda (19 months) Zane (exactly 12 weeks old)......Gotta love a helper that does not mind getting down on the ground with a pup. Steve...you know how much Justin likes SchH and being called a helper :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
coda looks awesome lace. and i heard the puppy was doin freakin unreal. i couldnt even tell that was coda for a min. her coat looks real good. well im off for a french ring weekend. club meeting at 7pm training at midnight then training again at 9am. oh yeah and tell justin the sunglasses were cool lol!!!!! Lol by the way i just read the helper thing. i wont tell. but only decoys can were sunglasses on their head and get away with it

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Steve. Yeah Steve....Coda is looking pretty good...I think it is the raw food in reference to her coat and she is nothing but muscle now....although she is usually much darker...started to go into heat, blew her coat, but then stopped. I think having the pup here played tricks on her hormones:) We ran out of pic space on my camera but Zane did really good - Justin put him through the ringer - yelling, light smacks on the side, all 4 off the ground, rear end off ground only and he was not about to give up his leather and was very calm on the bite, likes it full and drives into the bite. Can't wait till you both get down here....wanna have some fun with FR :) I got my equipment in from Elite K-9:) Nice Stuff - love french linen....... much better then Jute.

Thanks Tammy - yeah I like his darkness and he has a really tight coat, although I gotta admit before Coda I preferred the lighter mals who could do the work over the dark ones especially with the heat/sun down here.

Kim, Justin had the two little ones with him. Took a few pictures of them as well :) Yeah you gotta love Justin....he's just a natural at decoying and although he really dislikes SchH he still gives it his all for me. We all know what he was trying to hide with those sunglasses :)

Thanks Elly - there are some really good pics of Ziris and Rommel on the Dobe site in case you have not seen them - should give the "long necks" something to talk about :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Lacey, I totally love Justin! lol I also am crazy about his girls! Yeah those sunglasses don't really hide much he was doing better with the bandannas :)
Coda looks great! I can't wait to see her in person and your new little monsters along with the rest of your gang! :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A few more pictures of Zane at training yesterday.....12 weeks old. Decoy threw in a little "environmental" distractions :) No jute.....:) Note I called him a decoy - maybe no SchH for this boy:)

·
Registered
705 Posts
lol lace he looks awesome. he is gettin huge. cant wait to get to work them dogs. tell amanda im comin for heres too

·
Registered
269 Posts
lacey those pictures look great! I love the decoy! It looks like he is about to fall over in that first picture! lol The hat and glasses crack me up!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gave Justin a heads up that we were going to film and take pictures....but he actually wears different stuff all the time (on his face/head). It was kinda disturbing to see several dogs at a couple of trials I went to lose it because of the helper/decoy looking different from "the picture they were use to".

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kim, I made a film of yesterday's training...gotta convert it and then I'll attach a link. Coda had her head up her butt for obedience (her focus sucked). Oh and thanks for your comments of Zane.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Which is why your computer comes with a volume control.....if your a hater of Eminem....just turn your volume down. I like the song, I use it to get me in my "zen" before training and trialing - it was either that or Staind's version of Sober..considering how Justin was dressed...I chose what I chose :)

Sorry if you can't view the video....I have to convert it again to send it to You Tube :( In its present state it plays on Windows Movie Player.

·
Registered
161 Posts
"zen" moments are not compossible w/ eminem moments -- according to this Buddhist textbook i have right here you should be forgetting all normative modes of thinking, in which contradictions are possible and you can solve the koan of two hands clapping -- an acceptable answer, "Woof!" In these zen moments something can and should be simatenously be A and ~A at the same time, the peach is no longer a peach but a phenomological experience of colors and sweetness, what is cliche and annoying can be good and original....well i guess your right, it works!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
leave it to a gonna-be-lawyer to analyze "my zen" and argue it....:)

There is no music in this one although be forewarned that this is suppose to be SCHUTZHUND type obedience training with Coda. Note that I did type suppose to be because she had her head up her butt and I could at least act a little more enthused (pep in my step)...hopefully she got that out of her system.....if its gonna happen...better on a training field then on a trial field. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXoFTXCKKA

The loud sound you do hear in the film is the sound of freedom........Marine Corps Air Station nearby.....

1 - 20 of 91 Posts