Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
no prob lacey. love the dogs. ole jarko put a working on my back. lol coda and zane are so adorable. and really nice workers. cant wait to work um again:p :p :p

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kim about the video - and for letting us "borrow" your husband for the week:) Can't wait till you and the girls get down here....Steve and Justin will be wore out from working just our dogs alone:smile:

Steve, Jarko is definitely a back breaker and well we know Coda likes to "break" somethings a bit lower;) Did you notice in a high number of the pics where her front legs strike?....but you were there, and felt it first hand..... so I'm sure your remember:p

·
Registered
705 Posts
shit what dogs dont have faults. and hey what fault did jarko have i didnt see one. and zane def is a good dog. by the way any puppy pics yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont care if coda has a minor issue i still like her!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Susan...Justin picked the music.

What Steve? You did not see all the puppies around her in the pictures I posted on my photo site? Gonna name at least one of them Casper - after the friendly ghost. Forgot your to young to know about ol' Casper.:smile: Wish they would add the smilie I suggested....I'd insert it here------------->

·
Registered
705 Posts
lol hey now i know all about casper. they remade it into a movie when i was young. lol anyway i will have to pick a name for mine oh yeah and thanx for the finger!!!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'll take Phantom and Menace... I know that Grim and Reaper are not available names... LOL... and if Susan is referring to Europe's "The Final Countdown", then yeah it was my idea. I guess I just liked that song since I like a lot of the 80's crap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.