Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey Mike,

I've seen that commercial on television here several times. Very funny. I walked around for a week saying, \"I should try to outrun Tic Tic, the lumber yard dog...I don't think I can do it\". :lol:

Alicia

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
http://abovetheinfluence.com/the-ads/default.aspx

Click on the video labelled \"Tic Tic\", I don't care much for the topic of drugs, I don't do em so I don't wanna hear about em, but that's a cool lil mal :lol:
I couldn´t see the link untill I quoted you Mike..tip; add the url tags :wink:

Srry but I´m not very impressed by the mal, ugly and not spectacular work or something :?

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Selena van Leeuwen said:
Srry but I´m not very impressed by the mal, ugly and not spectacular work or something :?
If he was a good working dog he wouldn't be doing TV commercials :p You'll also notice that if that dog was a good working dog, that kid would have been caught, and at the end the dog would have jumped the fence :lol: I've never seen a fence stop a Mal before!

But I find it interesting how a breed that most people in this country have never even heard of, is suddenly in a TV commercial. It's a cute dog though, but you're right, from a working perspective nothing special.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts