Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of my GSD can be found at our club site. www.rwdc.org
Click on Club Dogs-Current, for a few and also Trial Photos-Winter 2005 for a few of Thunder and myself doing our BH this past Dec. We're in the top 7-8 pics on the trial site.
Lens Vikar, the dog on the first page is my dog Thunder's mom. If I get half way to where Lens is, I'll have one great dog.....well, I already do IMHO! :D :D :D :wink:
I've finally figured out the Photobucket thing for pics of my working terriers. I just gotta figure a bit more to get them here. :oops: :roll: :D
Our Web master is Jen Chandler. She's a club members with Presas.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
\"Bob Scott\" said:
Pics of my GSD can be found at our club site. www.rwdc.org
Click on Club Dogs-Current, for a few and also Trial Photos-Winter 2005 for a few of Thunder and myself doing our BH this past Dec. We're in the top 7-8 pics on the trial site. .....quote]

He sure is a good-looking dog. I like that photo with him smiling up at you! :D

And congrats on Bob & Thunder: 2 Legs Towards AKC Companion Dog Obedience Title

And the Photobucket site......I think maybe you can just copy the URL and paste it into a message here....? Anyone else? Is that how it works?

(I am eager to see Bob's Terriers! :D )

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Al!
connie, It's not that he's smiling at me. :roll: The big dufus gets his lips hung on his gums ocasionally :oops: . Guess I'm gonna have to put vasaline on his teeth like the beauty queens do. :eek: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
Thanks Al!
connie, It's not that he's smiling at me. :roll: The big dufus gets his lips hung on his gums ocasionally :oops: . Guess I'm gonna have to put vasaline on his teeth like the beauty queens do. :eek: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:
One of my granddogs, Milo, does that, with only one of his canines, so he does this Ricky Nelson one-sided smile.

Hmmmm..........never thought of the vaseline trick.......... 8)

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Such a pussy cat! :lol: :lol: Yet I can take him home and he'll happily play fetch with my grandkids. He's a frickin AWESOME dog! :wink:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Course a couple of my grandkids are a little hard to throw for the game of fetch. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think It's WAY past my bedtime!
Say goodnight Gracie! Goodight Gracie! :wink:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I only have one or two left of Thunder. Then I'll give you guys a break. This one is during our SAR training. The training dummy on the floor is scented with cadaver material. Thunder was given a command to find live victims. He's scratching and barking at the closet where a \"live\" victim was found.
[/img]

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This time Thunder was given a command to find cadaver. There were 4-5 people sitting, standing, and even hiding under the over turned couch. He ignored all of them and is correctly alerting on the container under the table.
[/img]

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Thunder and bodies

Wow! These are cool!

The first one, my immediate reaction was \"Uh-oh, Thunder killed somebody and now he's trying to get out that door and make a getaway...\" but then I thought, \"No, Bob probably wouldn't be just photographing the event.....\"

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: @ Connie! I've NEVER allowed anyone to take pics of Thunder killing anybody. That would be tacky.....and incriminating. :D :D :D :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts