Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to Mike via PMs about my GSDXDane that I had when My girls were growing up. The pic is about 1983.
This is a pic of him on the left with two Kerrys I had and one of my brothers.
Best dog I ever owned till Thunder II came along. The wife even got upset when I said I was going to name the new pup (present GSD) after Thunder. She said he'd never measure up to the original. He has! :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/oldearthdog/ThunderRockyMissyKevy.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
I was talking to Mike via PMs about my GSDXDane that I had when My girls were growing up. The pic is about 1983.
This is a pic of him on the left with two Kerrys I had and one of my brothers.
Best dog I ever owned till Thunder II came along. The wife even got upset when I said I was going to name the new pup (present GSD) after Thunder. She said he'd never measure up to the original. He has! :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/oldearthdog/ThunderRockyMissyKevy.jpg
Which one is your brother?

QUOTE: This is a pic of him on the left with two Kerrys I had and one of my brothers. END
:lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:roll: :oops: :oops: My wonderfull grammar and punctuation! Brother's

·
Registered
632 Posts
A kbt is one of the few dogs that I have been seriously bit by.... I saw a GSD X Dane at the Winter Springs dog park grand opening. Looked like a giant version of a GSD (a little leggier) but was harlequin in color. Very cool looking.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nancy, of the aproximately 30 recognized AKC terriers I'v only had Kerrys, Norwich, White Bull terrier, Borders, JRT.
Hopefully I'll always have the time and place for one of the little monsters.
I'd love to have a nice working Patterdale but I'm to dern old in the knees to be digging anymore.
Mine and my brother's Kerrys were awesome obedience dogs but the coat was a pain to keep right. I never did anything but show trimming with a scissors. I was spoild with how great looking they are and would never use a clipper for a pet trim. The Norwich I had was a big show winner but no hunting instincts.
Borders were, without a doubt, the sweetest with people and other dogs, yet they were the hardest in the ground.
The Bull Terrier was the least trainable dog I've ever worked with. Still better then any other Bully I'd seen.
JRTs are everything you read about them :eek: . Best described as a Mini-Mal. I love em!
Sarah, that's a suprise! I've only seen 1-2 KBTs that showed any people aggression and I've seen multiple hundreds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts