Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
I heard rumors to that effect. Actually, I've been tracking Santa on my link with NORAD. He's a quick one that guy.

DFrost

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I just finished feeding everyone - dogs, husband.....and doing "turkey prep" (we raised out own this year and now we get to eat 'im"). We should be in a turkey induced coma tommorrow night at this time as we have 20 lb turkey for just the two of us - there is gonna be leftovers, lotsa leftovers!. We are going to go train dogs tommorrow after the turkey is in the oven. We are still on blinkin' dirt and have no snow - yuck! :cry:
Mike - that is gross - but funny! :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Pretty much everything done here.
I'll probably go to midnight mass with the wife and son. Don't see any signs of lightning but that could trigger it. :eek:
MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! :wink:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I heard it was a holiday.....not really sure though. No signs of it here.

·
Banned
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I heard Amanda. am going to go sit under a tree and see if I can get a peek at this feller. Everyone tells me I look more like him every year. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
217 Posts
I didn't know that Santa wore blue jeans and a blue T-shirt!!!! I guess he does though. 8) You do look like him!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Don.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Okay Don, I'm getting a little worried. I saw a sleigh with 8 large Airdales fly over my house and we haven't heard from you since. Hope you didn't just fly on out of here!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts