Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
mike, lyka looks like she should just fall over in that last pic. isn't it amazing what they can do at a high rate of speed?

oh--and would you import me to orlando til mid-march? it looks so nice down there, and we're only supposed to get up to 1 or 2F for the next 5 days... :(

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice pics Mike. I think my fav is the first one of Cujo :D He looks like he is talking to you.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
God he wouldn't shut up, I told him "woof" n he just went on n on n on n on n on bark bark bark, n you shoulda seen the bark that accompanies that mean face, he sounds like a damn puppy :lol: :lol: Oh well that's ma boy ;) People hear him bark in the crate n ask me if that's Lyka barking, n I tell em "no Lyka's bark is deeper than that n she's quiet in the kennel" lol.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Poor Cujo and his puppy barks. I bet he never gets any attention. Maybe you should send him to me :D

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Ha! Jessie's bark is much bigger and scarier than Jak's, too! It sounds like I have a caged bear or something in the house when I come home, or if she's in her crate when someone comes to the door (if she's loose, she doesn't bark at all)!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
Oh he's the spoiled brat of the household :lol: Right now his lazy ass is laying under my desk by my feet.
Sounds just like my Rommel. Hmph.........Dogs. Gotta love em.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts