1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Leo has called all the members of his training club and they are planning a trip to Minnesota. Ever seen a pod o' mad Pugs? :eek:

Look to the left. That's Leo, mulling over the appropriate disciplinary measures.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike Schoonbrood said:
I actually think that lil dude is pretty cool lookin, I wouldn't mind me one o' dem. Protection trainable perhaps?
Would you break into a house with that thing in the doorway?

And Connie, yes, I have seen a pod of pugs in my nightmares. And in this photo:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
OMIGOD!

I really hope Leo is not recruiting them, whatever they are!!!! :eek: :eek:

Are these those blind moles again? The ones you have such a strong attachment to?

You're right. They would keep a doorway safe from me.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Naked Mole Rats are awesome :lol: If you've ever seen the Disney cartoon Kim Possible, the kid in that has a naked mole rat secret agent buddy. Unfortunately they have to live in large colonies with very consistent temperatures so would make a lousy pet.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
The sad part about this story is that because the wife says she doesn't want the dog back, it's going to be put to sleep because the shelter it's in does not adopt out pitbulls. :cry: She, the victim, is the one who's going to suffer most from this. Likely the guy will get little more than a slap on the wrist because it's "just a dog." One day it might be someone's child. :(

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kristen Cabe said:
she doesn't want the dog back
can't blame her for that! Dog does have all the makings of a non-traditional therapy dog, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts