Working Dog Forums banner

Table training really works

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Woody Taylor 
#1 ·
GOTCHA! :lol:

This is my crew with the Presa pup I'm working with.
GSD-Thunder
Border Terrier-Polly
JRT-Pete
Presa-Athena

See less See more
#4 ·
I needed to take these about an hour earlier. The sun getting low didn't help my lack of photo taking ability. :oops: :D :oops:
MOD EDIT 842p Sunday...the following stuff is actually me, Woody, not Bob...anyway.

:lol: :lol: You got me with the thread title, heh.

I think the funniest thing about that first picture is how completely annoyed your terriers look at the prospects of a dog bigger than Thunder breathing their air. That is awesome..."Fine, dad, I'll sit on the damn table with these clumsy morons..." :lol:

#6 ·
Bob Scott said:
I needed to take these about an hour earlier. The sun getting low didn't help my lack of photo taking ability. :oops: :D :oops:

:lol: :lol: You got me with the thread title, heh.

I think the funniest thing about that first picture is how completely annoyed your terriers look at the prospects of a dog bigger than Thunder breathing their air. That is awesome..."Fine, dad, I'll sit on the damn table with these clumsy morons..." :lol:
OK I'm SOOOO CONFUSED!!! Bob you started this thread right? So how does the above post come from your name too? Because it sounds like you're talking to yourself.....

#7 ·
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sheesh, Bob, i did it again.

Okay, way way way too long of a walk with the dog today in the summer heat. I need sleep.

So anyways, the response from Bob that looks like Bob is going crazy? That be me. Or maybe Bob is going crazy. Or trying to drive up our articles #s. :lol: :eek:

#8 ·
:lol: Mike, you hit the nail on the head both times.
The terriers are TOTALLY annoyed with her. Pete wants to clean her clock and polly wont give her the time of day.
Talking to myself is one of my fav pastimes. I haven't started answering............yet! :eek: :D

#11 ·
Bob Scott said:
I just realized what's going on.
Ya hit the edit button instead of the quote button, huh Woody. [-X
Only reason I knew that is cause I've done it already too. :lol: :oops: :lol:
Nail on the head. I have seen the problem and the problem is me. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.