Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here and introduce myself properly. This is a great forum for information and anything else you can think of, I hope to learn a lot being a member of this forum.

I am from and live in Ocala, Florida and my family is from Cuba. I love to travel out of the country and I am planning a Europe trip later this year. I am sure I will be touring some Czech and Slovak Kennels........Anyone?:-k

I am somewhat new to working dogs but have had dogs my whole life. I currently have a 4 month old Czech Puppy named Magnus Jipo-Me. I imported him from Jinopo Kennel in Czech Republic at 8 weeks. I must say that he has been quite the furry gator lately......

I am begininng to learn about Schutzhund and I am going (Trying) to go to Ed Reyes place on Sundays and learn properly. I must say that Mike Schoonbrood has been a good guy to me and invited me out with my puppy, which is a nice feeling. In case anyone was wondering, Mike is a pretty good guy in person! \\:D/

Art

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Absolutely! I will send them to Mike to post since I cant figure out how to do it............Hey Mike!

Nah Really Connie, I didnt pay him off at all! All Mike needs is a puppy-nanny!!

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Feel the love people! ;)

Puppies? What puppies? I abandoned them hours ago! Lil noisey brats. Wah wah wah I wanna bite your ankle, wah wah why doesn't your ankle come off when I shake my head. Wah. Yeesh! ;)

Welcome Art! Glad to see you could join us in wonderland. See you Sunday.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Welcome Art. Hope you enjoy this forum. It sure has some experienced people, the occasional lively debate and even a joke or two. Uhhh by the way, you don't happen to come across any cigars do you????? In any case, glad you are here.

DFrost

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Susan!

I forgot to mention that I am going to a 2-day Claudia Romard Seminar in 2 weeks and then a Four Day Flinks Seminar the weekend after that.........

It is quite possible I will learn more there than everything they tried to teach me in college......! I am looking forward to it.

Oh yeah and......I tried to get Mike to go!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And Yes Dave, I have 3 Humidors at home that I pick and choose from. Namely a 9 Year old Box of Trinidads that have been aging from the Island........Life is good!

And of course the usual Havana Suspects are in there. I am a Montecristo Man myself. Any Arturo Fuente Hemingway line will do as well.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Ahhh so, life is good indeed. I'm nursing the few Diplamaticos I have left, a few Monte Cristos and my ohhh too few Ramon Allones. Other than that it's Dominican for me. ha ha.

Again, Welcome.

DFrost

1 - 12 of 12 Posts