Before i get yelled at :cry:

Wibo cvil bite on our admin :wink:

Tessa (from Anne´s litter 9wks old)

more here

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, we had beautiful weather the last mont-6 wks (summerweather) and now it isnt great, still we haven´t had rain today..that was good.

Wibo is going for his PH1 when he´s ready....certainly not this year. Robbie is going for his PH1 this summer (28/29 july)

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
It was great meeting you and Dick today, your dogs are all excellent and I am sure I'll stop limping in 2 or 3 weeks ;) I will post more and go thru the other pictures when I am back in Orlando!

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You did really well for somebody who is not used to (leather & jute) suitwork. I know Robbie (and Wibo) bite(s) hard :wink: Aren´t u glad we didn´t send him on the long (back/front)attack :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That shit hurts though :lol: But it was fun, I really like the way Robbie bites.
hahahahahaahhahahaahaha, I know :roll:

I would like to do more suitwork, but I can´t manage it (if Robbie stands up on his backlegs he´s bigger than me..and he onlly weighs like 20 pounds less)... there way to strong for me, I only do civilbites and a bite from a short distance (like the first one you got from Robbie) sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts