Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in the market for a bite suit. I really would like to find something that is a good general purpose suit. I train in ring sports and sch but also do pp and psd dogs. I need a suit that can do it all. I know that thats a tall order but am looking for suggesstions. Hopefully someone can make a good reccommendation for a great suit. Thanks in advance Greg

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
I like the street cut Demanet's. I like the old Monroe jackets simply because it snaps together real secure n doesn't leave half your chest exposed when the dog's pulling on your arm like the Demanet Kimono jacket does. Stay away from Ray Allen unless you have "POP-N-FRESH" embroidered on the back of your suit jacket, in which case post a pic online ;)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Rather then post another topic on this discussion......I just sold my Demanet (great suit - but did not fit my current decoy) and am in the market for another suit. I have heard good things about Phippe Clement and his suits but have yet to find anyone that could tell me if he has a website. Anyone going to the Mondioring Championships where they will be selling his suits?.....or have first hand knowledge of his suits?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts