Working Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not trying to start anything but Im still screaming at my computer screen.I have aquestion.If (theoretically of course) someone started a thread about a particular canine behavior in relation to police work but put it in the PPD section,why wouldnt a mod or adm move it to the PSD section?Even after it was pointed out?Then continue to crucify any civilian who asked a question or commented?Even though the behavior being discussed is also a quality desired by some in civilian PP work?
Maybe Im just high strung but this REALLY bothers me..... :?Im not saying civilians need to comment but why not at least move it?Oh well its just hypothetical anyway. :wink:

Greg

G

·
Ok, just checked and sent the \"offender\" a PM. It IS frustrating, though. It's like a train wreck; you don't like what you see, but you can't stop going back and staring at it anyway :wink: . Sadist.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Hypothetically or not, I´m still closing this subject. This frustration doesn´t belong here :wink:

But I don´t think something like this hypothetical event will happen here, and if it does, please feel free to send me a PM so I can help you not getting frustrated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.