Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Who was the guy with the headband? I build a nice screensaver for my computer off of photos we share here, that blue headband is not screaming toughness.

BUT...Bob, I can't tell ya how much I love this picture. Absolute winner here.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Probably lots of jokes to insert here about not a lot of pics of GSDs running, but ones like that are my 100% favorite. That one is on my computer desktop, I am already telling people it is not my dog, but I do plan to steal him.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Then it's not just me that thinks Thunder is one, fantastic, awesome, powerful, photogenic dog? He's gotta be pretty smart also, in order to decipher my adhd training. :lol:
His send out is spectacular, as are all the dogs at club.
My fav photo is the blow up of his precontact during the escape bite. I thought only anacondas could open their mouth that far. :-o
Woody, that's Dave Haskins, the trial helper that came down with the Judge. Nice guy!

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably lots of jokes to insert here about not a lot of pics of GSDs running, but ones like that are my 100% favorite. That one is on my computer desktop, I am already telling people it is not my dog, but I do plan to steal him.
Kin I set up videos to record your attempst to get him out of his yard? :smile: :smile: :smile:
You could go in the yard with me, play ball with him and leave with me but ya ain't gonna go in by yerself!! ;)
We've got a number of people that do a great job with cameras.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Woody, that's Dave Haskins, the trial helper that came down with the Judge. Nice guy!
Just teasing. I didn't know if you all were throwing in some Mondio stuff and were doing 70s leisure wear. Looking for you in a halter top and/or a feathered blonde wig.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Looking for you in a halter top and/or a feathered blonde wig.
OMG, Bob, i have GOT to see you in this outfit!!!;)

on second thought, maybe woody's come up with a super idea--here's how it goes: you don this outfit first of all, only for your next attempt at the CDX (you obviously don't need it in SCH). i promise the judge will be so "wowed" by the outfit s/he won't even notice whatever Thunder's doing to the broad jump :p :p :p

ps--to complete the "look" add skintight short-shorts and 4" strappy, platform footwear.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trish, keep a close eye on Jason and Duke. Those two are gonna be on the podium in the not to distant future.
With Doc, Duke and now Kate, Mike's owner, hoping for a repeate of Duke's breeding, them Triton dogs are gonna over run RWDC! :lol:
They are frickin AWESOME! ;)

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OMG, Bob, i have GOT to see you in this outfit!!!;)

on second thought, maybe woody's come up with a super idea--here's how it goes: you don this outfit first of all, only for your next attempt at the CDX (you obviously don't need it in SCH). i promise the judge will be so "wowed" by the outfit s/he won't even notice whatever Thunder's doing to the broad jump :p :p :p

ps--to complete the "look" add skintight short-shorts and 4" strappy, platform footwear.
Dressed like that I suppose I could wow a few breed judges! :-o :-o
That's just an out and out scarry thought! :lol:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Dressed like that I suppose I could wow a few breed judges! :-o :-o
That's just an out and out scarry thought! :lol:
the bad part is bob, i can almost imagine it--but i'm thinkin' you'd have to add a blond wig. thought i had you dressed to kill til i saw the pic of you and T-dog and realized i had forgotten the HAIR :idea: :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts