Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a thread on this a bit ago, thought you might find it interesting.

Hi Everybody,

In this case i congrats the USA with the world championchip, but the treat isn't about who has the best breeding programm or the best dogs, why did Ivans dog had only 94 in C and not 100?
You know what the real problem is, is that there are some decoy's who can handle fast dogs all over the world and there are less then 10. And that is why such things happend in Le Touquet.
The problem in IPO is allso while the most decoys have to use a hardbiting arm and i prefer to use a arm that is softer then a hard arm. Then the impact isn't that hard. Allso I learn the decoys to leave some space between the body and the arm.
I train now mondio-ring and the injury level what I have seen isn't that high because off the costume it is soft. Allso decoys who aren't technical there is a little level off injury.
I don't say mondio is better but the injury level is lower.
Allso the breeders in Europe are breeding faster and hard hitting dogs and the training is getting more technical.
The dogs in some countries are trained to hit in the middle of the body from the decoy and iff a decoy moves to early to the right or left the dog moves the other way and the decoy is getting insecure with situation and.... then you as an handler have a problem.
I know all these tricks as a decoy.
I have been there, i have trained in on off the best club in Germany and with the best decoy's in Germany.
I had as a decoy on the arm hard hitting dogs and i know how short the reaction time is and how to react.
My results as decoy can speak for them self. 3 times after another on the Dutch Ch. for B.S. 2 after another on the FCI W.C qualifing in holland. 4 after another best helper from Holland. First decoy from another country to do the Belgium Ch. B.S. 2-big trails as a decoy 1 in holland and 1 in Belgium CAC-IT and some small ones in Germany and holland. Trained with big names Wasi Broumas, Frank Steffens, Armin Buschmann, Kim Hechler, Geert Verlinden.
So I know what i speak about and i know iff a decoy as quality or not. And what i have written in the first topic is what i have seen and it will not change till the judges stop there politics instead off choosing the best decoy's and open there eyes when a decoy is doing a bad job and then the judge must step in and protect the other dogs before something real bad is going to happen. Like in this case.
The problem is allso in the clubs they push the young decoys to fast and they have to small expierence.
The decoy's from this FCI W.C. where the same 4 as the 4 who were selected for the W.C. in Ambes but due to Rabiës it didn't start. But you must seen it like this France is the country where the top dog sport is frenche-ring , mondio-ring and campagne there is a small selected group who do IPO. But the rumour that the decoys where ring decoys isn't true. Both off the decoy where only 5 years in a costume that is not responceble and little expierence with fast dogs. An error can happen but not like that a dog breaks something.

With kind regards
Bjorn

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
"The decoy's from this FCI W.C. where the same 4 as the 4 who were selected for the W.C. in Ambes but due to Rabiës it didn't start. But you must seen it like this France is the country where the top dog sport is frenche-ring , mondio-ring and campagne there is a small selected group who do IPO. "

Since the incident I have heard others echo the jist of the above statement more than once.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts