Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Love the flying through the air action shots. Those never get old. :D Love his big smile towards the end too.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Awesome. How much does he weigh, Gregg?

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Can I see this some other way besides Windows Media Player? Do you know, Woody?

It doesn't buffer the whole thing, and only half the clip shows. :( Tried it three times.

I don't think you're crazy, Gregg.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Can I see this some other way besides Windows Media Player? Do you know, Woody?

It doesn't buffer the whole thing, and only half the clip shows. :( Tried it three times.

I don't think you're crazy, Gregg.
Probably easiest to download windows player:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx

I take NO responsibility for what happens if this messes up your machine. :lol: If you have an older one I'd tread lightly here.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
No, I have a pretty new iMac.

Maybe if I open this site in a different browser (not Windows Explorer)......maybe it will default to a different player....?

I'll try it. :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Maren Bell said:
Love the flying through the air action shots. Those never get old. :D Love his big smile towards the end too.
ME TOO! Looooove those last shots especially!!!

Downloaded Flip4Mac player at that site you gave me, Woody, and it is GREAT. The buffering is instant, the video is crisp, the sound is great.....the picture is big!

All because of Rombo! :D

Nice video, Gregg.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
NICE! i'm hoping to see the real thing on wednesday. a budy of mine who works a bomb dog for OPD wants to come too. i'll confirm at the beginning of next week. i'd also like to be on record as ordering up some mild weather for that day...

the part of the story gregg didn't tell you....he stole my spot at that PD :twisted: i still love you L.L. Fool J

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Guys

Thanks for the nice comments. He is shaping up to be a great partner. He is very drivey yet he has a calm side when we are not working.

Woody - He weighs 65 LBS. I like his size. He is pretty agile, I can carry him around and he is small enough to get into some tight places. He has kinda short legs but when he wants to he can get those suckers moving pretty fast. :lol:

Connie - Glad Rombo could help out!

Tim - You already have a K-9 spot.....dont be trying to hog all the dog work!!! See you Wednesday, foolio

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Gregg Tawney said:
Hey Guys

He is very drivey yet he has a calm side when we are not working.
he sounds like EXACTLY what you told roel you wanted. that's pretty incredible that he was able to find him for you so quickly. if sandra and roel ever want to get into the dog export business it sounds like they'd do pretty well. i know if i'm lucky enough to do this again with another dog, i'll be giving you a call. who knows? by then you might have a nice little breeding program with Rombo and maybe another Dutchie import :wink:

that's awesome gregg. i know you'll have a blast working him and taking WSPCA trophies away from people.

are we still good for woodward in september?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts