Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
:lol: Lyka does this thing in her crate where she bounces left to right at top speed faster than I thought any dog could change direction over n over n over, she'll go like that till I tell her to shut up because its accompanied by this high pitched screaming noise :roll: Gotta love hyper dogs!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Schoonbrood said:
:lol: Lÿka does this thing in her crate where she bounces left to right at top speed faster than I thought any dog could change direction over n over n over, she'll go like that till I tell her to shut up because its accompanied by this high pitched screaming noise :roll: Gotta love hyper dogs!
noise is not an issue. i have a friend that can keep him quiet. maybe you know him. his name is Dogtra. that's why i keep an e-collar on him while on patrol. it's not because i'm afraid of not being able to out/call-off/etc, but just to keep him quiet...

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lacey Vessell said:
I wanta see him when your running code - lights and siren :) Nice containment - Ray Allen?
yeah, it's a Ray Allen. i don't like it. our next cars will have the havis-shields inserts. have you seen them? AWESOME. they're powder coated so they don't get that black oxide build up. that stuff turns my dog black...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No I had not see them - just went to their site. Look pretty good except I personally like the bars versus the lattice work. Is the front sliding door bars or lattice - can't see it in their pics. Will it integrate with the door popper/savy van or whatever set-up you are currently using or will you have to purchase all that new as well? The "powers that be" were serious penny pinchers where I worked - thank God for business owners who were willing to open their purse strings. Almost all money obtained through Narc Seizures (Fed/State) went to "pet projects" not having to do with K-9. :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lacey Vessell said:
No I had not see them - just went to their site. Look pretty good except I personally like the bars versus the lattice work. Is the front sliding door bars or lattice - can't see it in their pics. Will it integrate with the door popper/savy van or whatever set-up you are currently using or will you have to purchase all that new as well? The "powers that be" were serious penny pinchers where I worked - thank God for business owners who were willing to open their purse strings. Almost all money obtained through Narc Seizures (Fed/State) went to "pet projects" not having to do with K-9. :roll:
i believe the gate is of the lattice type as well. not positive though. good thing is that the havis insert is actually a bit cheaper. it will work with the bail out system we have now. same with temp electronics. only thing we'll have to purchase is the havis fan (which is half the cost of the ray allen one). i'm not a big fan of ray allen and i try to avoid them if i can (although you might not know it by looking around. we just bought a ray allen suit. i buy the ramtech leashes and i'm going to buy one of the RAM muzzles :roll: . but i hate them. honest :wink: )....

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
12-04-06

Sure I will take the job. Seems normal enough.

I really just replied to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa you have to run around in a Ray Allen junksuit.

Sandro, who is a new member to this forum has figured out the well kept secret of where to get suit material. His wife has a Masters or something crazy like that in fashion design so he is gonna make me a suit.

No, you don't get to know, so there.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i had NOTHING to do with our purchase of the ray allen suit. another guy in the unit was given the task of getting a suit. so he got the biggest, puffiest, most unrealistic bitesuit for n00bs that he could find. when i take bites, i'll still wear our old hard dogs suit. i like to be able to feel the dog a little bit to know how his grips are. also on the big fat ray allen suit, NONE of the mali's/dutchies can get a full mouth on that thing and the GSD's can barely or not at all get one either (if you care about that sort of thing :wink: ).

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
OOOO working for neo-fascist pigs with penis envy. I cannot wait to sign up to go get blown up because of some strange faith in a dog's ability to find an explosive device seconds before it blows up in my face.

I'm ready!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I got a Demanet suit I've been wanting to sell :) it does not fit the decoy I am now using - ewwwww on Ray Allen suits. Hard dogs in my opinion is not much better. Not to sure about the brand my decoy uses now but I think it is stuffed with pillow filling :eek: - the padding shifts to much and Jarko tends to find this "sweet spot". Poor guy can't put gauntlets on and wear my Euro Joe - to tight.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
jeff--i finally figured out who you remind me of :idea:

House on "House"--one of 3 tv programs i watch on a regular basis. you're just as nasty/opinionated/straightforward/right (?) (i am, as you well know a nOOb). i personally love his attitude--are you a tv star and we don't know it :?: :?:

or do you have some sort of ghost-writer?? :D :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.