Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well hell yeah. lace has no prob jumpin in the suit and she catches the dogs damn good too!!!!!! and thanx about brax

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Braxton is gorgeous! Love that dark mahogany coloring and nice grips too. Lacey, you're BA! :cool: I should try my hand at helper work myself.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you. you know i always get comments on his grips but never his looks. lol i do love my boy:p :p :p .

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Braxton is a really good lookin' Mal (looks like his Sire), more importantly he has really nice grips and a strong hard bite. Now if we can get him to stop ignoring me when I'm NOT in a suit and stickin' his tongue out at me...he'd be awesome:smile:

Truth be told it's been awhile since I put a suit on because......last time it cost me almost 10k (dental work) and a couple surgeries.:-( Was more concerned about the dogs safety then my own and after flipping upside down...landed on my face. Dog was unharmed, which is a very good thing to/for me. Darn leg dogs:p I did like doing Schutzhund helper work, and think more women should at least give it a try.

Thanks for letting me get back on the horse again, by letting me work Braxton Steve. Thanks also for working Zane, who seemed to enjoy working on a bungie line.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for all the brax comments. lol sorry lacey he really doesnt like people he doesnt know well. he just ignores them, but the least he could do is love on you for a rabbit:p :p :p . no prob with the decoy work braxton like to bite. and zane zane is the DOG!!!!! cant wait to work him and coda again!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx i do believe lacey was taking those pics. she is an awesome camera woman. as well as justin (well camera man) when lacey was doing the decoy work :p :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts