Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Aw Mike - you coulda at least got her something with a little lace on it, you know, for her submissive feminine side :roll: (I'm joking! I saw her videos)

·
Registered
217 Posts
:roll: :roll: the things a girl has to do!!!! Her tail looks like it belongs to a cat. Hope she's not too embarrassed having to wear those panties! She just strikes me as the type of girl that doesn't wear them. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Debbie High said:
Her tail looks like it belongs to a cat.
Everything about her screams cat, she even looked like a kitten when she was a puppy, her litter looked like a litter of black kittens! She paws n scratches like a cat, she is agile like a cat... I swear they bred cats into these lines or sent me the wrong thing... but whatever she is, she bites, so it's fine ;)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
At the pet store; blue is the only color these come in. They're actually quite nice - the outer is a denim material, and the inner is soft suede stuff. Then there's the part where the sanitary pad goes, which has some kind of breathable lining, but Kotex Ultra Thin Pads fit perfectly.

They ought to be nice, though, for $25!

When she's through growing, I'm going to get a pair of THESE :lol:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
That link is kinda neat....in a strange way :) I'm done buying those things for Coda. A few minutes out of my site and she chews threw the straps that connect velcro to velcro - I sewed the last one she had a few times :x Wish they'd come up with something better :roll:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I shouldn't have to worry about that with Jessie, Lacey, because the only time she's got to wear them is when she's out of her crate in the house. She stays pretty much right up our butts, so if she does get interested in chewing it, we can stop her pretty quick. She didn't even pay them any attention tonight; though she was chowing down on a knuckle bone, too. :lol:

Yesterday I bought one of these for $7, but it didn't fit well, and the tail-hole was way too small, so I took it back and got the expensive diaper garment.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I envy you...your lucky - nothin having to do with Coda has been easy. :( I think I'm gonna stick to males after her. Don't you have a male GSD in the house too? Should be interesting around your house in a couple of weeks :eek: I had to get a metal crate for my boy because he ate through the plastic one - wanting to get at her.

Oh and those things are about as sexy as the guy who sings the song - NOT!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Jak is outside. I'm not even bringing him in the house at all until she's finished. It's bad enough when I let him out of his kennel to run around the yard and he has to hurry to find where she's peed and then does the drooling, teeth chattering thing. :lol: There's no way I could bring him inside; he'd be a nervous wreck, and so would we! Taking them both to training is going to be fun. I'll probably have to wear earplugs,

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
:eek: JEEZE Mike! Ya put a pink cast on her when she broke her leg. Ya coulda at least gone to Victoria's Secret for this. :roll: :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts