Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I saw my dog limping his back leg, at first I thought he was just playing and didn't take it seriously but after a few days he's still limping his leg it was getting worse so I've decided to take him to the vet immediately. They told us that he needed to undergo a leg surgery and we brought him to TPLO Marketing Platform For Vet Surgeons | TPLOCity to get the surgery done. Didn't know that obesity and overweight can cause his ligament to rupture (idk if that was it). Thank God the surgery was a success and we took him to a rehab for him to focus on his healing and since we don 't have that time to take care of him. We are so excited to bring him home again and play with us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A few days ago I saw my dog limping his back leg, at first I thought he was just playing and didn't take it seriously but after a few days he's still limping his leg it was getting worse so I've decided to take him to the vet immediately. They told us that he needed to undergo a leg surgery and we brought him to TPLO Marketing Platform For Vet Surgeons | TPLOCity to get the surgery done. Didn't know that obesity and overweight can cause his ligament to rupture (idk if that was it). Thank God the surgery was a success and we took him to a rehab for him to focus on his healing and since we don 't have that time to take care of him. We are so excited to bring him home again and play with us.
Obesity is BAD for all living creatures. Your dog needs healthy foods & proper exercise throughout the course of his life.

Glad it worked out, but read some informational books on dogs so you can learn what is injurious & what is beneficial.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts