Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pictures from today.......

Some of you may recognize one of the handlers:

Gregory Doud and L'Flair Ot Vitosha have a 95 in obedience and a 98 in protection......real close race right now but ya'll gotta know I'm voting for the lone Malinois in the competition......:)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The final day photo's:

High SchH 1 was a Rott - handler was also a helper for the trial for SchH 3 dogs - really good helper too!

Now a few of the SchH 3's from today:

Last but not least - The winners.......Greg Doud and L'Flair Ot Vitosha received the following trophies: High in Trial, High SchH 3, HOT and High Alternate Breed. (Zane did not like giving up "his" trophy BUT not so bad to another Mal and he will get his own one day).

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That Dobe in the jump picture is TLC Wyatt Earp handled by Leslie Carpenter. (10 tracking, 63 obedience and 80 protection). There was another Dobe - Arras von Moeller Hof handled by Chris Rasmussesun (55, 91, 96) - really nice dobe was hoping, before the trial started, that he would place. The first day of tracking, 5 dogs failed. Luck of the draw - there were 6 dogs that had to track through a fairly water logged portion of the sod field (one big puddle) as it rained the night before and the steady winds were about 15 mph - only one of those six passed. The next day tracking conditions were really good - frost on the ground at the beginning and light winds.

The older gentleman in the first set of pictures is Floyd Wilson with Brix Z Malej Fatry. The picture next to the Dobe jumpin is Carlos Rojas with Branco vom Banholz. The Regional Schutzhund 1 Champion (Rott) is Eastlakes Leo Vom Radelsfuhrer handled by Michael Sajenicz.

I did have a pretty good time, for the most part the competitors were very entertaining on and off the field - very friendly as well. Very good sportsmanship displayed all around. My pup (Zane) got alotta attention from the tracking judge (Carla Griffith), can't suck up to early :) , while waiting for the tracks to age.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.