1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Wow, looks nice. Nice neck on that one!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats Michelle. I like that first picture of the bark and hold. He is built pretty solid, I really like his coloring and of course that huge neck of his. :eek: As for only a SchHA.....hey it is an accomplishment for the both of you and scoring a 98 is definitely something I'd be proud of. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone. This is actually his second SchHA. His first was in December to generate an entry for a local club that was short on dogs. We then tried his SchH1 Feb3 but failed tracking, so at my club trial this weekend I just did a SchHA. But what a SchHA it was!! :lol:

Kadi- when he was younger- I could NOT see Lory in him at all. But in the last year- I see what you see- I have a tracking pic of him on his page that looks like Lory in build...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is a USA only creation- a SchH1 but without the tracking. It is not recognized by the SV or accepted for points towards a sports medal. But it is great for trial/field experience for dogs who are not ready for a 1 in tracking.

It is generally considered a "wussy" title by many schutzhund people, because it is a step between the BH and the SchH1. BUT- it is obedience and protection- my two favorite phases.

Michelle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts