Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I joined this board a few days ago, have been reading some and lurking, guess it is time to post my bio before I forget! :D

I am an active schutzhund person in Southern California. I competed at the USA GSD Nationals last year with my Handler Owner Trained dog. For an 8 year old dog and our first national event, I was pleased with 82 obedience and 85 in protection. Too bad I cost my dog a lot of points, and tracking was short of passing...

He is now retired, but here are pictures anyways:

He is Torro von Lordon Haus SchH3 IPO3 OFA.

My two young dogs are both Malinois. The oldest is Nico van Arek BH, known here as "Draco" because I have another retired SchH GSD named Niko..

Draco sire is Lory de Chantepierre FRIII, his dam is Brax ot Vitosha SchH2 CD.

Next is my puppy, Lucius du Dantero.

Lucius just turned 12 months old. His sire is Mattole Valley's Evening Echo SchH3 (a Turcodos son) and his dam is Dantero's Red River Rapids FRI.

I have been in the sport of schutzhund for the last 10 years, but like to dabble in other sports and venues, and have fun with my dogs.

Hmmm.....other than talking about my boys, I can't think of what else to say... :eek:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the board, Michelle. I met you a few years ago when you used to come out to AZ and train with Jason (I doubt you remember, I remember Torro..lol) Your dogs look nice.

I hope to get out to Southern CA for a trial in November. I'm looking forward to you guys' nice weather :D

Michele

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there- I was getting Torro ready for Regionals that year- I did meet a few people in Jason's club- what was your dog? I remember dogs better than people- lol :D

Is it the Hundesport Klub trial you are coming out for?

Where are you training now? I will be back in AZ in either a few days or a month, and will be training.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I didn't have a dog for Schutzhund yet when you were out here. I always remember the dogs better too that is why I figured you wouldn't remember. :D I have a 20 month old male now named Boris who I need to get a BH on and a 3.5 year old female SchH 1 named Gina.

Yes it is the Hundesport Klub trial I want to enter. I don't know if I will be ready but I need the practice.

I am training with a malinois club now...AVSC is having some issues. The mal group is a nice little club, if you want to train with us when you come out, shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome Michelle, good to see Nathaneal giving your dog a good workout on the sleeve :wink: :wink:

Robert

1 - 13 of 13 Posts