Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say, after visiting a site i haven't been to for months and months, that coming here afterward was ALMOST as good as the hot, soapy shower i'm going to go take IMMEDIATELY (will include louse shampoo and an application of frontline after).

this is THE BEST website i've ever had the privilege to read or be a member of; my thanks to the other members and mods for providing a place where i can come, curl up with my blankie and actually LEARN something. and get the occasional laugh, too :lol:

gotta go get in the shower...............

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
ann freier said:
i just wanted to say, after visiting a site i haven't been to for months and months, that coming here afterward was ALMOST as good as the hot, soapy shower i'm going to go take IMMEDIATELY (will include louse shampoo and an application of frontline after).
Where were you?

And edited to say, you didn't pick up this, did you? We had a thread on this, not sure Frontline will address it.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope i didn't pick that up, woody--it's too da#m cold here for tick problems! unless.....can i get it thru the internet????? OMG, i'm going for the pepper right now: "an ounce of prevention's worth a pound of cure".

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
ann freier said:
i just wanted to say, after visiting a site i haven't been to for months and months, that coming here afterward was ALMOST as good as the hot, soapy shower i'm going to go take....
Let me guess .... the pedigree site?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
connie--you got it in one! i guess i needed a reminder of how nasty ppl get-esp when they can hide behind numerous names. yuck!

anyway, i'm just glad we're HERE.

·
Registered
217 Posts
OMG, hope I don't get the "this" that Woody is refering to.......coming home from France with scabies was bad enough!!!!

I agree Ann, that this is a very good forum. I, too, have learned alot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts