Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats on your litter. I hope that everything goes smoothly and you can get some rest tonight!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 3 big boys right now. I think she may have another couple still not whelped so I'm taking her into the vet as soon as they open at 8. She's not straining and doesn't look distressed but I want to be sure we're done.

They were the litter due on the 15th???

Little demons must really want out!
LOL yep the did and they are big boys at 1 lb, 1 lb 1oz and 1 lb 3 oz. I had her due date estimated at the 12th-15th due to the number of ties I got on her. She decided to have them on my birthday instead. :lol:
You can take a peek at http://windlied.tripod.com/cam

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah!! Glad to hear they are all doing well :) That will be an excellent working litter \:D/ I always loved how Byorka was bred-an Olex Valsory daughter then with Mala as her dam you get some great Belgium dogs in there. Byorka is such a strong female. Xandor really compliments her nicely :) Can't wait to watch them grow, I want pictures after your well deserved nap! 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Send me the one that was stuck. I will name him after my favorite mod, Tard.
Geez I would Jeff but I didn't bring the body home with me. He'd be a little stinky before he got there. :eek:

We had 6 pups still in her when we did the C but only got 4 live ones. Im thrilled with the 7 healthy pups I have though and all are thriving this morning. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts