Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
whew, Kadi, how do you keep your eyes on the dog? Your decoy's got some really nice conformation himself ;) Seriously, though, Nexxus looks great.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nexxus looks great. But seriously Kadi, who is that guy? Mark is out of town so we are already in "decoy withdrawl" and not that we are looking for a replacment but...are you holding out on us?

Lisa

PS I already have a big strong decoy of my own but I have plenty of girlfriends who would like one of their own!

·
Registered
382 Posts
So we can sum up all these replys with one simple statement:

Kadi, dog looks great (who cares) but your decoy is hot, post more pictures.
=D> Good Job Jeff! No but seriously......your dog does look great. But really....your decoy is hot! :D

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But seriously Kadi, who is that guy?
LOL I wish John was available for more work. But he lives in Paso Robles. Leri and I drove up for a day of training, and I'm going to try to make it a routine thing while Mark is gone. But routine only means once a month, it's a solid 4+ hour drive from my place.

I'm hoping to get him to come down this direction one in awhile also, probably the Long Beach area.

We need to get some more decoys in this area. I'm supposed to be trialing Mac and Havok at the Selectifs, hard to do when you are doing protection once a week.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
He's got nice arms, but I like slightly longer hair at least. When DH was learning a little bit of helper work before we lost our first TD, I said to him afterwards that there's just something about a man in uniform...even if that uniform is scratch pants and he's got a dog hanging off him. :lol:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
... move to the SD area. I have already told him that he needs to do this, and he wants to anyway. If you can convince him, then I will go with him and you can have two decoys.
oh bless you jeff!! as long as it's SE South Dakota--like sioux falls, that'd be WONDERFUL. though you don't really have to come if you don't want; i think you'd be a slave-driver, and i KNOW you don't, ummm, "accessorize"(?) as well....:) lol

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts