Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lacey. I wish she were as dark as your boy but I guess I'll keep her anyways. :wink: :D

I have been looking at your pictures regularly to compare size and such. We all thought our pups were larger than the average mal puppies until I saw your boy. He looks much bigger! :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
i wish my dogs would play with cookie monster lol jk sweet looking pups

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I actually think they look pretty much the same size Tammy - you know how the color black can make one look taller and leaner :wink:

I really like your girls face - feminine but with an evil edge :twisted:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I LOVE puppies! Cute pictures. I love the pic of the pup with the rag in his mouth just standing there! Very nice pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Great pics, beautifull puppy´s! And who is the brave one in shorts? If I do that I will bleed very soon, í´m afraid :wink:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Selena van Leeuwen said:
Great pics, beautifull puppy´s! And who is the brave one in shorts? If I do that I will bleed very soon, í´m afraid :wink:
:lol: :lol:

As long as he has something else (the rag!) to occupy their attention, his legs are safe! on the other hand am not so brave...tall rubber boots are my new best friend.

·
Registered
382 Posts
They are beautiful! I am in love with the little girl, she has such a sweet face (those are usually the demons though!) Best of luck to you with them :D

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Tammy McDowell said:
Selena van Leeuwen said:
:lol: :lol:

As long as he has something else (the rag!) to occupy their attention, his legs are safe! on the other hand am not so brave...tall rubber boots are my new best friend.
I had sandals just like those when lyka was a puppy. "HAD" being the operative word ;) Gotta be quick on your feet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts