Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16178319/

OMG. I can't believe this! Were the parents drugged or drunk or something to not hear the baby crying for that long, with them right next to it?! The breed the puppy is is irrelevant, but leave it to the press to 'sneak in' the fact that it just happened to be a pit bull. *rolling eyes* Additionally, the puppy was only 6 weeks old!! It couldn't have been weaned for more than a week! And of course there're no shot records! The first puppy shot isn't given until 9 weeks of age! Everything about this story pi$$es me off! :evil:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
The one part that made sense: QUOTE: When she is released from the hospital, the child will be placed in a foster home until the case against her parents is settled, officials said. END

·
Registered
595 Posts
Not the first time that's happened. I can't remember if it was a Pom or a chihuahua; but one of the two chewed off a babies' fingers not too long ago. Unwatched children/babies + pets = disaster waiting to happen. Really sad.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
The article said the parents woke to the babys cries.
The puppy had the toes chewed off BEFORE it started crying or we're the parents to %$^&*(@ stoned to wake up early enough to hear the child crying in time to save the toes from being chewed off?
Yeah, I know! I'm making rash judgemental statements here! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
We have a ferret (who my husband dubbed Walker Texas Ranger) and I can't imagine him even trying that. And who lets a ferret out of their cage unsupervised? They are like rats: they can get into anything and everything! Real winners these folks are...

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Ferrets chewing off baby toes?

This is what they taught me as a child in the Old Country. Ferrets also have magical powers and can poison water with their claws. You have to make the evil eye when ones passes in front of you or a relative will suffer a horrible fate. Ferrets also invented the Gregorian calender, working side-by-side in platinum mines with Muslim dwarves and the Knights Templar.

They also invented crystal meth, which was, no doubt, given to these parents before the infantoendectomy.

So really, all these stories my old crone grandmother taught me? TRUE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts