Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today they´re 4 wks, 1 day old.
We´ve made our garden puppyproof, so this morning was their first time out in the big world. Already we need eyes in the back of our heads....exploring is fun!!

We love food a lot, thursday we started eating some other stuff than mum´s milk. It is raw, minced flesh from a commercial brand.

And we´re getting big on it (today they had deworming treatment, I weigh them before that so the get the right dose...all were around 2.5 kg= about 5.5 pounds)

other pics, also their first visitors can be seen on the website.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beautiful selena, but where are the ladders and attics?
no circustricks here[-X

My empty pool, and my woodshed, along with some other stuff are in the part of the garden where they are allowed...enough stuff to climb up, go through, go underneath as much as they want, while exploring...all to them self at the time they want :p

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
They are growing so fast Selena.......beautiful.....they look even bigger and heftier in that picture where they are all by the fence meeting the visitors:)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I used to think that also, but it's not a hard and fast rule anymore, aras pegge ended up over here, along with several other greats, too many to mention, but just like over there, the best stuff is never for public consumption.
That said, both my foundation dogs made the trip across the pond.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thats how I found this board, I had big plans for breeding my arras daughter to spike.
Although the stud I eventually bred her to I would stack up against anything on the planet, I'm talking police/military/street dogs, not sport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts