Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pups are 2.5 weeks now, and growing fast. Eyes are open, they are exploring their pen and the kitchen, starting to try to play with toys, and wrestling around with each other. Caught a couple of them trying to play tug with a bit of fluff from a "dead" stuffed animal yesterday, but of course didn't have the camera LOL A couple were trying to eat Chaos food yesterday, so that has to go up high in a bucket for now, they aren't even close to being ready to chew on some kibble yet.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Awww, they are so cute and evil. Love that "saw Ah!" one. I do like those red ones! I saw a turtle crossing the street this morning on the way to work and being a reptile enthusiast, I had to stop and help it across. I thought of the turtle picture while doing so. Poor turtle...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Very cute puppies - My favorite is the last picture...he probably ended up inside the bucket not to long after the picture was taken:smile:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I love puppy pictures at this age! My favorite is the one with his sibling's head in his mouth. They both have this "Hey what were we doing again?" look.
Very cute puppies, and the turtle and pail pics are priceless.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cute puppies - My favorite is the last picture...he probably ended up inside the bucket not to long after the picture was taken:smile:
LOL Actually he was on his way out of the bucket. He'd been in there exploring, probably sniffing the miniscule bits of food that were in there.

Mr Turtle was only allowed in the pen when Chaos was outside. Unfortunately he got left in there for about 30 seconds after Chaos was brought back in, and died a very quick and violent death. The pups still enjoy playing with the remains of Mr. Turtle, but he doesn't make any of the cool noises he used to :-(

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I was looking for a "puppy fix" and noted that the last ones on the site are from like the 13th................are you holding out? I know that they are all sold but still.............:smile:

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL No, not holding out, just haven't had time to post new photos. I've been taking them, but by the time I get done with work, puppy care/play, go train the dog, etc unless I want to be editing and posting photos at 1AM it hasn't happened. Hopefully tonight, I should actually be home this evening

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Yes, more photos please! I need my puppy fix! And I need to start booking travel out to California...

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, they are new, but they are still a few days old :) I finally got the ones that were on my computer uploaded. Everyone was racing around earlier stealing socks and playing tug, but of course I was on the computer working on photos :p Now they are all sleeping, not sure if I'll get even more current photos tonight or not.

http://www.dantero.com/photos.php?k1=litter_o&k2=litter_o&s=

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
I cannot believe that I cannot write **** and have it come up on the ****in board. What the **** is wrong with this ****ed up ****in world when a ****in guy can't get his ****in point across because of the fear of the word ****.

****in kids are gonna say ****, cause it ****in fits the situation, ****wads, so **** this ****ity **** ****ers, my ****in free****indom of ****in speech is ****in ****ity **** being im****in-peded.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts