Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Great pics Mike. Good lookin pups - like the pup in the last picture on your website....if that is a bitch...she defines the word in that picture...:)

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't remember which pup that is in the last pic, but one of the bitches showed her true colors today :lol: #10, the pup who was breached n we thought wouldn't survive past the first night, was growling at a female n bit her in the face, she backed off, then a few secs later she charged at him, knocked him over n pinned him down :lol: Then 2 or 3 other pups came over to see what was going on! I was very amused ;)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
so, peeing 100X/day times 10 puppies, means 1000X/day total....and you're lookin at what, 5 more weeks of peein....not to mention the OTHER unmentionable....
makes a person wonder about the fun of breeding, doesn't it? (oh, mike, if there's some "orphan" that needs a home, let me know...might be able to make the supreme sacrifice)

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: Breeding is alot of fun for me, because I don't have to take care of the pups 24 hours a day ;) I just do the day shift 5 days a week :lol: Mom eats the other unmentionable most of the time so it stays pretty clean :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts