Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the girl that I noted was due to deliver any day now, did today! 11 Healthy and squirmy minimaligators were delivered by a happy and proud momma. Here's some pics-

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
MiniMalligators

Holy moley! Look at that pile o' pups!

That mama must be very tired and very relieved and VERY light-feeling!

Look at them! It's wonderful.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was amazed once I got over being elated :D
This is the females FIRST litter! I have never had a female give that large of a first litter. Could'nt have asked for a better delivery- late morning/ early afternoon, no unhealthy pups at all, delivered with ease and very quickly. Likewise, a dream ratio for most mal buyers- 7 males, 4 females.
They're just a squirmin and a squeakin, too. I wish I could send an audio of the mewling of 11 puppies!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Kristina Senter said:
This is the females FIRST litter! I have never had a female give that large of a first litter. Could'nt have asked for a better delivery- late morning/ early afternoon, no unhealthy pups at all, delivered with ease and very quickly. Likewise, a dream ratio for most mal buyers- 7 males, 4 females.
They're just a squirmin and a squeakin, too. I wish I could send an audio of the mewling of 11 puppies!
I'll bet they ARE a-squirmin' and a-squeakin' !!!

\"Finally, some room to move around!\"

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Kristina Senter said:
They all look pretty good size, too! No \"runt\" ?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, they're all pretty big. Some are a little bigger or leaner, but mom and dad are both bretty stout mals, and there's no real \"runt\"- only a little bigger or smaller. Moms being really gentle, so we're praying we don't have any post-birth accidents.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
ohwwwwwwww little maligators...I´ll have to wait 4 wks before I know I´ll have puppies this summer.

·
Premium Member
21,868 Posts
AwwwwMAN! Nothing like a new batch of puppy minds to turn on to the world of learning.

Cool shot Mike! How is he on the three point range? :lol:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike Schoonbrood said:
And you're gonna keep em all right? 11 ain't that many..... :D :D :lol:

Oh yeah, every one ;)
I'd have move to more acreage just to be able to do backtie agitation. I don't think I can even FIT that many crates in my house!
I will hold onto one or two for a while, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts