Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't usually use or buy many dog toys as anything that is tough enough to not be destroyed by my mob within a few minutes is usually deemed too uninteresting to bother to play with so they just end up burying them(it's a Kong and Nylabone cemetery out there....). I bought a "Teaser Ball" made by Jolly Ball yesterday - it is basically a ball inside of a larger very tough outside ball. I took it into the dogyard and handed it over to Tell ( the dog who chews the end knobs off of black Kongs...)The ball stayed the the whole day in the dogyard and cycled pretty much through every dog out there(10) and it is still unscathed even though the destructo team tried their best. The ball has a nice erratic roll to it and the dogs really liked pouncing on it after smacking it with their feet. I would recomend this as a good sturdy toy. I used the 8"(medium) size with my huskies - it also comes in a 6" and a 10" size.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks Lynn, I will give it a try. My three dog are the same way. I bought a ball like thing that had oval liver treats in each side ($8.99). Within a few minutes the treats were out and eaten up. I did try a stainless steel bowl and it worked until my big dog got his mouth around it a squeezed it. Now they all can squeeze it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.