Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of pictures from today. She looks so good in pictures :D I wish it always looked as good as the picture....hahah

and my favorite...

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
she's getting SO big!! would you send your weather and (most importantly) your trainer up to sioux city please?
and i thank you....!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Really good pictures of Ziris Amanda. You never give her enough credit though - she's doing very well. Oh and she left me another "present" in the kennel and I'm not talkin' liqued here either........:) I know Rommel would not do that to me :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would just like to say I hate you guys! I haven't worn shorts since like LAST JUNE! UGH. Anyways She looks good Amanda!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Geez, how do you wear shorts to training without having your legs covered in scratches? I wear long pants even in the 100+ weather here in those lovely Georgia summers. Obviously your dogs just have better manners than mine ;)

She looks adorable! And so big... I think she's already as big as my adult female!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ya she is great looking. I have always liked dobes as my aunt bred them when I was a kid. Speaking of weather, I would post training pics but they wont come out in the dark which is the only time we can train since its so hot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts