Working Dog Forums banner

Pics of my First boy Simba

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Sarah Hall 
#1 ·
I have every trained. We have a Yorkie but my wife trained her. I hope
to title Simba with Sch3 but I must title myself before I can title him.
Enjoy the pictures.

Simba being introduced to his new home June 05

Simba and my yorkie playing and I think we know who is boss.

Chillin in the garage

Lets work on my prey drive

Simba's first attempt at bitework

I must focus and Simba must too.

Now lets play

Lets wrestle and chill w/ daddy

Here is some pictures of a awesome dog name Lorenz who has some great bitework.
He is just awesome to watch work on the field.
He is owned by the guy I bought my dog from and is currently getting all his titles.

[/img]

See less See more
#2 ·
age of my DOG

Simba and yorkie playing = 6 months
Chillin in garage = 6 months
Lets work my prey drive = 6 months
Simba's first attempt at bitework = 6 months
I must focus and Simba must = 8 months
Now lets play = 8 months
Lets wrestle and chill w/ daddy = 11 months

I have some updated pictures but need to get them off the camera. Simba is current 14 months and is maturing fast and his drives are very nice.

#6 ·
Mike Schoonbrood said:
It's amazing how much crap showline dogs get, but in the last week i've seen 4 showline dogs working very well, heard of several showline dogs working for police departments, and seen my own showline handle alot of pressure. Good luck with your dog, they all look great! :)
AMEN!! Last night my showline bruised my index finger so badly I can't use it during a game of tug...

Daniel, Simba is a beautiful boy. I had to do a double take: he looks EXACTLY like my Achilles! What's Simba's pedigree?

Good luck to you with both of your furbabies :wink:

#9 ·
my camera

The first 2 pictures were with an olympus that is about 5 years old. I bought a new camera just shortly after I got Simba. I ended going with the nikon d50 after they lowered the price and it got great reviews. A great camera for an amateur.

#10 ·
I've got to say that I was one of those people who thought showlines couldn't work very well. :oops:
After seeing Cujo (Mike's dog) working, I totally did a 180 on my opinion of them. These pictures certainly reinforce my idea about them. Good thing, because it looks like my pup's mom's pedigree is full of danish showline dogs, but most of them have SchH and IPO titles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.