Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No.....it's not from training or anything, but I will bore you with a slideshow I made today of Ziris at the beach.

I wish I could have let her off leash the whole time, but I think she would have swam out into the ocean and never come back.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and there is a silly one I made of Rommel on there too. If you look directly to the right of Ziris's video.........if anyone is so inclined :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
they both look great! I wished we lived near a beach; the closest any of my dogs get is running through the creek or the swamp while I'm out searching for snakes :) Yours look like they're having a ball.

On a side note, I thought I had bookmarked Ziris's webpage, but I lost it somewhere. Can you give me that link again? Thanks!

·
Registered
580 Posts
hmmm... I had not viewed Ziris's ped before. That's pretty interesting. Not the normal Weyermuhle stuff you see, but some of the French lines I've been looking at a lot, particularly the "I" litter de Feriginis, some of the few Dobes to do well in FR, one making it all the way to FR III. I'm going to love watching her grow.

You're lucky to be so close to Butch Henderson, too. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm... I had not viewed Ziris's ped before. That's pretty interesting. Not the normal Weyermuhle stuff you see, but some of the French lines I've been looking at a lot, particularly the "I" litter de Feriginis, some of the few Dobes to do well in FR, one making it all the way to FR III. I'm going to love watching her grow.

You're lucky to be so close to Butch Henderson, too. :)
No, she doesnt have the "typical" working dobe lines. I am really happy with with my choice so far though. :) Only time will tell how she will turn out, but so far she is what I expected and wanted. I don't think she will have any problems doing what I want to do with her, guess we will see.....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts