Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone or people who activly train police sevice or military working dogs. I have several years experience in doing sch ring sport and pp decoy work. I am young physically fit and a quick learner. I am looking for someone in or around the southern california area to sort of take me under their wing. I am not looking to be paid, I want to do this for the learning experience. I will sign all neccessary release paerwork to remove persons or deptments of any liability. I have 3-4 days off per work and am looking to start now. I have soem of my own equipment and am currently loking to buy my own suit. If you are interested or now someone who may be please contact me. Thank You Greg

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Greg, our CA folks are LEOs like Gregg Tawney and Tim Martens (north of you)...I think both Kadi Thingvall and Susan Tuck are southern CA...send them a PM, maybe Kadi and Susan have some contacts, as well.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Tim Martens said:
and lou castle is in so cal...
Oi, good point, Lou would know as well as anyone too...shoot him a PM. Say something nice about ecollars and you're in. :twisted: :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
"On the 8th day the earth tilted and everything loose fell into California". :eek:
I think that's from the bible......isn't it? :D :D :D :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts