Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome. Teach that hippie teacher to have 'em make funny faces. And he already has my hairline!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She'll be proud enough in 25 years or so when he's the one person in that photo who is not a complete tool of the Man. :wink: Or maybe not if he's incarcerated. Either way, he's got my vote for president.

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
One photo. I wonder how close we could come to the actual personalities of these children based on this photo.

Woody has already chosen his president, but look at the girl with the yellow shirt in the back, or the little girl next to her. I think those two had my parents clones, cause there was no way I was doing this in a picture at school at this age.

How about the kung fu master on the right of the picture? UFC? Or will he be kicking the crap out of an ancient Van Damme who plays himself and his twin........again.

·
Premium Member
21,867 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
So if you were to compare yourself to the personalities you assume these kids have based on the photo -- which kid would you most likely be??

Me? I'm the kid that was "sick" that day ;)
I was locked in the janitors closet by Sister Jean Marie. :eek:
WOW! That old lady could really swing a black board pointer.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Amanda Layne said:
I would be the kid taking the picture of "all the tards posing" 8)
Ah, the Audio-Visual kid. The one who ran the slide projector, etc.

NERD.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Talk about heartstrings!

Yeah, my 2 year old yelled out from the dining room a while back, "where's my FU%#*@ car?" and I did not know wheather to laugh or cry. I was so drn proud that he was at least using the word in context! But, but but, *that* word...at 2?!!!

You know, all that comes from the dad. :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOve that pic.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I know what you mean Michelle.......

My 3yr old granddaughter informed us last week that "if that other driver runs the red light you just do like this out the window"......she did her finger just right too.

After raising three daughters I must say it was quiet amusing to watch my daughter squirm through a response to that one!!!! :lol: I had to leave the room!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.